Back to dataset

Exceptions to Cross-Government moratoria on spend in the Department for Work and PensionsProperty Oct to Dec 17

You're previewing the first 4 rows of this file.

Download this file
DWP's exceptions to spending controls: property October to December 2017
Reference Number Case Name Case Description Department ALB Lead Control Controls Entry Stage Total value approved (Revised value) Decision Decision Sent to Department
HMG3984 ONR - London SW1 Cat2: 1. Despite extensive and regular engagement with GPU / GPA over many months, including escalation to Director level, we have explored and exhausted GPU options for suitable accommodation DWP Not set Property Pre-Strategic Outline Business Case £0.00 Accept 12/10/2017
HMG4075 HSE - Belford House, 59 Belford Road, Edinburgh, EH4 3UE CAT - 1 Lease renewal at expiry. HSE is the national regulator for work-related health and safety in Great Britain. HSE engages with those who are responsible for, deliver and influence workplace occupational safety and health across Great Britain. Through guidance, raising awareness and leadership, inspection and investigation. DWP Health and Safety Executive Property Strategic Outline Business Case £363,000.00 Accept 20/10/2017
HMG4134 DWP - Office for Nuclear Regulation, 52 Grosvenor Gardens, London Cat2: The central location of ONR;s London office is critical to ONR's operating strategy recognising the high profile of the UK's nuclear industry. ONR has moved the vast majority of its corporate functions to other parts of the country. In total 93% of ONR's workforce is based outside London; the remaining 7% comprises ONR's key Policy function and the regulatory arm that covers the South and DWP Not set Property Strategic Outline Business Case £0.00 Accept 18/12/2017